Having acquired the latest version of Cerec, Dr. O’Loghlen is delighted to be able to offer premium Cerec restorations to his patients. Cerec was originally designed as a simple but effective way to repair broken teeth with porcelain fillings but in its most recent development has matured to be able to deliver lifelike results, comparable to the best handmade work.
This newest, state of the art system now enables Dr. O’Loghlen to produce most types of restoration in a single visit using sophisticated 3D scanning and computer controlled milling. Everything from porcelain fillings to crowns, bridges and implant crowns can be made in one visit saving you time and money.
We offer a private waiting area where you can enjoy a relaxing read and a Nespresso coffee, tea or juice while your tooth is made for you. Once fitted, the tooth is ready to use and you can leave the same day with your treatment complete.
Key advantages of Cerec:
- Tooth fitted in one visit.
- No temporary crowns.
- No second injection at a subsequent visit.
- No more uncomfortable impressions.
- No scanning powder as used by older CAD/CAM systems.
- Preview of final appearance to check shape and colour.
- Metal free, beautiful porcelain teeth.
- Superb longevity: equivalent to the previous best performing material:- gold.
- Proven: Over 28 million cerec restorations placed worldwide with over 250 published clinical studies to support their use.
- Predictable: All materials are produced to the highest CE rated standards so that quality and safety are consistent.